SPbGASU is organizing six summer programmes related to Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, BIM for HVAC and WSS, Bridges, and Transport Systems (all taught in English):
- BIM for HVAC & WSS (June 19 – July 3, 2022);
- Bridge Structures: Historical Overview, Reliability and Design (June 27 – July 10, 2022);
- Transport System of the Russian Megapolis: Exploring Current State and Future Perspectives (July 4-15,2022);
- ECOCAMP: Architecture of Eco-Tourism in Cold Climate Area (July 4-15, 2022);
- Industrial and Civil Engineering in Russia: Unique Experience of Design and Construction in St Petersburg (July 18 – August 1, 2022);
- Redevelopment of Industrial Zones in St Petersburg: Urban City Challenge (September 12-23, 2022).
SPbGASU remains hopeful that the Covid-19 pandemic will abate soon, and that all the summer schools will be held in a traditional way as in-person events. However, if students are still unable to arrive due to travel restrictions, the university is planning for a hybrid or fully online format using the experience accumulated from the past two virtual summer schools.
Visit this page to learn all the details and registration deadlines and check student testimonials from SPbGASU summer schools 2021.
Find more information in the digital flyer.