PhD students from the NorTED and Arctic Five networks with an interest in the field of educational sciences are invited to register for the course and in-person campus week at Umeå University.
Preliminary themes for the course include:
- Postcolonial/Decolonisation issues
- Endangered languages and teacher education
- Research ethics/Indigenous ethics
- Ontological and epistemological dimensions
- Publication process and strategies
- Removing/Reducing redundancy in academic writing
- Approaches to research
When: (In-person) 27 November – 1 December 2023, date for a digital introduction will be set later
Where: Umeå University Campus
With: Nordic PhD students (NorTed and Arctic-5)
Deadline for registration: 5 September 2023
The course syllabus and a preliminary program will be published on the course homepage shortly. If you have any questions, contact Boel Elmroth, the coordinator for research and post-graduate education: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about Blended Intense Programmes, read more here.