Universities have a key role to play in establishing a sense of interconnectedness, in building intercultural competencies, and in nurturing intercultural understanding and collaboration through teaching and learning, collaborative international research and community engagement. Such approaches will contribute to building global citizenship and social responsibility within and beyond national borders and will be addressed at the IAU 2023 International Conference in Doha.
Amongst other topics, conference session will discuss:
- The Intercultural Imperative in a World of Deglobalization?
- The Complexities of Leading Globally Engaged Universities
- UN Agenda 2030: a Transcultural Framework with Multiple Solutions?
- Opening Up Knowledge for Humanity in an Interconnected World
- Paving the Way Towards Open Science – the Role of Universities?
The IAU 2023 Intercultural Conference will take place from 25-27 November 2023 at Qatar University in Doha.
If you register online before 15 September you can benefit from the Early Bird Discount! Online registration closes on 17 November. However, on-site registration in Doha will be possible.
Please visit the conference website for more information.