The following information is required to complete your nomination:
- The nominator’s name, organizational affiliation, and contact information.
- A short text (maximum 200 words) explaining why the nominee is worthy of consideration for the prize, explaining the nominee’s significant contributions to encouraging Arctic development.
The nominee must be responsible for an achievement that fulfills at least one of the following criteria:
- The nominee has significantly contributed to the development of business in the Arctic or knowledge about business opportunities in the Arctic.
- The nominee has significantly contributed to new knowledge about the opportunities for growth and employment in the Arctic.
- The nominee is innovative and uses innovative methods to create multilateral cooperation in the Arctic.
- The nominee’s contribution is internationally oriented while also having a significant local impact.
- The nominee contributes significantly to the promotion of the Arctic, nationally as well as internationally.
An international committee will decide the winner, who will be announced on April 18 during the High North Dialogue conference in Bodø.
Submit your candidate to email@example.com before February 15, 2018.
Learn more at www.highnorthdialogue.com