Sixteenth International Scientific Conference for Students and Post-graduates “Problems of the Arctic Region” is devoted to scientific, environmental, technical, economic, and social aspects of the development of the Arctic. The conference program includes the following sessions:
- Biology and medicine
- Chemistry and technologies
- Ecology of the north
- Economical problems of arctic development
- Education in the arctic region
- Geology and geophysics of the arctic region
- Humanitarian and social problems
- Information technologies and
- Mathematical methods
- Marine biology
- Problems of physics.
Students and post-graduates interested in participating in the Conference are welcome to send their registration forms and papers to the Steering Committee until 21 April 2016.
You will find more information here.