The following current issues will be featured by the presentations:
- What effects climate change has on Arctic business
- Arctic sea routes and the influence on other transport methods
- Shale gas developments and effects on arctic oil & gas industry
- Raw material prices – is mining still profitable and sustainable
- Best practices - how do SME’s get in and part of the large scale projects
Additional information with program and registration details available at www.arcticbusinessforum.com
The conference is organized by Lapland Chamber of Commerce, Finland.