The successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- BA in Engineering, Business, Environmental Science, or related field (or equivalent experience);
- Analytical skills to assess energy information;
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills;
- A good understanding of the physical sciences;
- A general knowledge of renewable energy, energy efficiency, and/or bio-fuel;
- A good understanding of general engineering principles as well as arctic engineering fundamentals; and
- Presentation and writing skills.