All News Articles
- Model Northern Forum 2020 officially closed
- The opening ceremony of the Model Northern Forum will be held!
- Roundtable "The Role of Universities in the North and the Arctic in the Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals"
- Educational session "Thematic Networks of the University of the Arctic: Interaction between the North and Asia"
- Reminder - Call for applications: NEFU Online Arctic Summer School 2020 from July 27 - August 7, 2020 and Russian Language Summer School, from August 10-21, 2020
- North-Eastern Federal University announces the Online Arctic Summer School 2020
- Eight new Thematic Networks established in 2020
- Call for applications: Arctic Winter School 2020 in Yakutsk, Russia, from February 25 - March 7, 2020
- The 10th All-Russian Congress with international participation “Ecology and Human Health in the North”
- Survey on Data Availability for Research on the Sustainable Russian Arctic
- International Arctic School - Winter 2020
- Northern Sustainable Development Forum this fall in Yakutsk
- North Eastern Federal University in Yakutsk is hosting Arctic Summer School July 29 - Aug 15, 2019
- Northern Sustainable Development Forum, Yakutsk, September 24-28, 2019
- Last Announcement for the International Arctic Summer School at Harbin, China
- Harbin Institute of Technology announces an International Arctic Summer School for 2019
- Russian north2north meeting: "Students who have taken education in the Arctic region usually choose to stay in the North"
- North2North Information Meeting takes place in Arkhangelsk
- International Field School on Indigenous Studies
- Students selected to the 2nd Arctic Academy in Korea
- Apply by April 15 for International Permafrost/Natural Hazards Summer Field School
- UArctic in pure diamonds: Report from Arctic Extractive Industries course in Mirny
- International Permafrost/ Natural Hazard Summer Field School in Yakutia, 2016
- Siberian Summer school in Yakutsk, August 2016
- Antioch University of New England and North-Eastern Federal University host new online course
- Call for applications: NEFU international summer schools. Find yourself in Siberia
- Course announcement for students: UArctic PhD and Masters Programme "Arctic Extractive Industries"- course in Yakutia 16-21 Feb 2016
- RJE3 Program: the new international project at Hokkaido University
- NEFU held Summer School “Russian Language and Culture in Siberia”
- Conference "Natural Resource Management in the Arctic: Current State and Prospects for Development", Sept 22-25, 2015, Yakutsk
- Arctic comes to the fore
- Call for applications: NEFU Russian Language Summer School
- All-Russian contest of projects "Discover the Arctic-2015"