This Master’s program in International Business will grant you the knowledge and skills in business processes and international affairs, especially in the Baltic Region. The acquired competencies will be applicable in Russian and foreign enterprises.
The programs’ graduates are able to effectively carry out analysis and research, enhance their leadership qualities, and apply innovative methods in business management strategies in the context of high competition and a rapidly changing environment.
Advantages of the Master’s course:
- You will be given insight into the accounting, analytical, and control spheres of business;
- You will be able to identify the main trends in the economic development, predict and analyze the consequences of business decisions;
- You will master the technology of making sound decisions in managerial, financial, and investment spheres that are in accordance with the modern regulatory framework of the Russian Federation;
- After the course, you will be prepared for a career path in business whether in Russia abroad or teach in universities or other institutions of higher education.
The program consists of the following courses:
- Scientific Research Methods of Economic Processes;
- Investment Strategy;
- International Business Environment;
- International Business Strategy;
- Internationalization of the Firm;
- Financing of the International Firm;
- Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Complexity Management.
- Academic level(s) – Master;
- Country – Russia;
- Language of instruction – English;
- Institution – Pskov State University;
- Fields of study – International Business (broad program);
- Workload – 120 ECTS;
- Period of study – 2 years of full-time study, each year consisting of two semesters;
- Part of internship and research activity – 50%.
|Language of instruction||English>|
|Institution||Pskov State University|
|Fields of study||EconomicsBusiness and administration (broad programmes)|