Innovation, Knowledge and Economic Dynamics (MIKE-E) at Aalborg University is a two-year fulltime international MSc specialization programme for Degree Students and Guest/Exchange Students. The programme focuses on the interaction between knowledge, innovation and economic dynamics in a world characterised by globalisation, rapid change and uncertainty.
The programme gives the students an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and analytical capability to make profound and reflective economic analyses and the capability to define and implement sustainable strategies in relation to knowledge and innovation.
The programme includes courses, seminars and project work within the following topics:
- Origins of concepts and theories on innovation and entrepreneurship
- Innovation management and industrial dynamics in a global context
- Executing entrepreneurial ideas
- Systems of innovation in regional, national and global context
- Knowledge, Learning, Innovation and business development in Firms and Society
- Evolving organizations and business models
- Knowledge- and innovation policy
- Quantitative and qualitative data and econometrics
- Analysis and simulation of complex systems
|Language of instruction||English>|
|Fields of study||Business and administration (others)|