The schedule for the local program includes lectures on local and Arctic issues by Korean and international experts, and visits to Korean public organizations, institutes, research centres, government departments and private industry.
The local Korean organizers will cover:
- Round-trip air tickets between Korea (Busan) and the nearest airport
where the student is located
- Accommodation in Korea during the official Academy period (7 nights)
- Transportation in Korea for the program activities
Students are responsible on the following expenses, not covered by KMI:
- Own travel insurance for health and stay for the Academy in Korea
- Domestic land transportation in home country
- Personal dinner or transportation beside official arrangement during the Academy
- Other personal expenses such as passport application or documentations
UArctic members are called upon to nominate up to 2 students per member institution to participate in this program. Institutions should take under consideration when they make the nomination that in the overall selection indigenous students will be prioritized.
Please submit a CV and motivation letter for each nominated student to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2017.
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com
NB! If you are unsure whom to contact from your institution, please go to UArctic member profiles and click your institutional profile and the Representative on Council or north2north contacts (if your institution is involved with the north2north program) will be your contact.