This course looks at the politics that take place in the Hight North, which include among other things the Barents Secretariat, Euro-Arctic Barents Cooperation, the EU, the Arctic Council and the Northern Dimension.
- Foreign policy development of the High North focus and analytical perspectives
- The Barents Development and Cooperation — the Barents Secretariat
- The Euro-Arctic Barents Cooperation, EU and the Northern Dimension
- Arctic Council, circumpolar politics and political coordination
- Svalbard — conflict and/or cooperation?
- Continental Shelf Delimitation and Sea Borders reaching consensus?
- Contemporary issues in the High North
|Academic level(s)||Bachelor, Other|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Institution||UiT The Arctic University of Norway|
|Fields of study||Political science and civics|
|Tags||high northpoliticsbarentsarctic councilnorthern dimensionbarents secretariateuro-arctic barents cooperation|