The program "Business Planning and Project Management" includes the following modules:
- Theory, methodology and methods of business planning.
- The structure and content of the business plan. Business idea as an innovative concept. Break-even analysis.
- Marketing tools of business planning (marketing mix)
- Technology business planning. Production plan. Organizational plan. Financial plan. Analysis and risk assessment.
- Toolkit of business planning. Modern information technologies in business planning. Business modeling and evaluation of business projects in Project Expert.
- Project planning. Work planning. Resource management. Description of project resources. Types of resources. Project cost planning. Description of the cost of resources. Description of the cost of the project. Monitoring and project management. Monitoring the implementation of the project. Planned and actual project parameters. Management of deadlines.
- Practical work in Project Expert
Duration – 1 month
Study load – 6 credit units (ECTS)
Tuition fee – 20 000 roubles
|Language of instruction||English|
|Institution||Arctic State Agrotechnological University|
|Fields of study||Economics|