The course will provide young researchers from Arctic and non-Arctic countries with the knowledge about the Russian Arctic Strategy and large-scale projects and facilitate international collaboration in studying and discussing contemporary issues of the Arctic Region in global context.
The School participants will have an opportunity to share their research projects with experts and discuss a vast scope of current issues of the Arctic within the 5 thematic modules:
- Russian Arctic agenda 2035;
- Logistics and transport systems in the Arctic;
- Environmental challenges and risk management in the Arctic;
- Local communities in the changing region environment;
- Geopolitics and international relations in the Arctic.
How to apply?
The candidates are kindly asked to fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Thesis abstracts
|Language of instruction|
|Institution||Northern (Arctic) Federal University|
|Fields of study||Basic/broad, general programmes|
|Tags||field schoolsummer school|