The theme of the ISAR-7 is Transdisciplinary Studies on a Rapidly Changing Arctic toward a Sustainable Society. During the symposium, participants will discuss how to find the solutions from studies of various disciplines to the challenge of a rapidly changing Arctic for building a sustainable society. ISAR-7 will consist of General Sessions and Special Sessions.
General Sessions will address the following topics:
- Rivers, lakes, permafrost, and snow cover;
- Terrestrial ecosystems;
- Language, culture, and health;
- Ocean and sea ice;
- Ice sheets, glaciers, and ice cores;
- Marine ecosystems;
- Laws, politics, and economy; and
- Engineering for sustainable development.
Abstract submission deadline: 31 October 2022
Early registration deadline: 19 December 2022
Registration deadline: 6 February 2023
For more information, go to: ISAR-7 webpage
For questions, contact: