15th Associations Round Table Brussels
at the Marriott Grand Place
on Friday 20 May 2022
What you can expect:
- presentations on common challenges by peers working in international associations and by experts
- discussions in workshops and break-out rooms with the chance to ask in-depth questions and to share and exchange knowledge and experience
- UIA team members will moderate the sessions throughout, guiding and assisting the delegates
- networking breaks, lunch, cocktail reception
Please, see all the topics of the programme and the schedule at https://uia.org/roundtable/2022/bxl/
Thanks to the support of our sponsors and partners, we are able to offer a high-level educational programme for a low fee:
- the registration fee for Round Table Brussels is EUR 70.00 (plus 21% VAT)
To register for Round Table Brussels 2022 go to https://uia.org/roundtable/2022/bxl/register/
You are welcome to register any number of delegates; each of your delegates will need to register separately.
UIA is an independent non-profit research institute founded in 1907 which documents and promotes the work of international associations since over 110 years.