The conference aims to build an international interdisciplinary platform for addressing a wide range of issues related to the Arctic region and strengthening educational and scientific ties between generations of scientists within certain scientific areas.
Form of participation – online, offline, remote. Working languages: Russian and English. There is no registration fee. Participants cover their own expenses on travel and accommodation.
Applications for participation are accepted until April 05, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environment, natural resources and biodiversity of the Arctic
- Human health in the Arctic
- Language, culture, art and history of the Arctic peoples
- Socio-economic development of the Arctic
- Experience and prospects of construction, operation of buildings and structures on permafrost soils
- Information technology and digital transformation in the Arctic
- Modern mining in the Arctic
- Electric power industry and automation in the Arctic
- Scientific capacity of the Arctic youth
For detailed information on participation please check out the Information letter.