This full-time, non-exempt position will ideally be located in Fairbanks, Alaska. Additional consideration may be given to qualified Alaska-based candidates with demonstrated ability to work from a remote location.
Required qualifications include:
- Attention to detail is imperative;
- Strong critical thinking skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing;
- Manages time well to complete tasks on deadlines, with a proactive approach;
- Skilled at editing for clarity, grammar, spelling, and formatting;
- Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, email software, and general computer skills; and
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Some travel may be necessary, resulting in increased hours and associated overtime about twice per year.
For more details on the position and responsibilities, and for instructions and requirements for applying, see the full announcement on the ARCUS website.
The Arctic Research Consortium of the U.S., Inc. (ARCUS) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit consortium of universities, institutions, and organizations dedicated to Arctic research and education.
ARCUS has been a UArctic member since 2004.