The Congress is organized by North-Eastern Federal University, Ministry of Health of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia), Yakutsk Scientific Center for Complex Medical Problems. It is aimed to provide a platform for exchange of achievements in various fields of science and clinical practice. Particular attention in the work of the Congress will be given to the latest achievements in the field of basic, biotechnological and clinical research in the field of medicine; problems of access to quality medical care and the development of interdisciplinary approaches for solving health problems. The program includes plenary sessions, lectures and workshops for practicing doctors, round tables, master classes, Olympiads, conference for post-graduate students.
- The influence of extreme geographical climate and social factors on human health in the Arctic
- Fundamental medical problems in the North
- Modern approaches and innovative technologies in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention
- Interdisciplinary approaches in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of underlying diseases
- Evidence-based medicine: a modern clinical decision-making model and rational organization of the healthcare system
For more information, please follow the link.