The conference will take place at Siberian Federal University (Russia, Krasnoyarsk) within the framework of Congress “Siberian Platform: Time For New DInternational ecisions" on April 17-20, 2017
The main topics of the Conference:
- Arctic exploration: international law and national interests
- Economic potential of the Arctic region and exploration strategies
- Transport and logistics infrastructure of the Arctic region
- The Arctic region: global climate and ecology
- Future of the Arctic region: flagship projects, successful precedents
- Northern Sea Route: development strategy
- Staff for the Arctic region: competences, mobility, training system
Conference languages: Russian, English
Conference Web-site: http://conf.sfu-kras.ru/en/955
After the Congress, the regular issue of SibFU’s scientific journal will be published with Conference proceedings included.
Information on Abstracts Submission, Accommodation and Conference Program shall be available for the participants in the next information letter.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Tatiana Shashkova, Member of the Conference Steering Committee