The school tutors will share their knowledge and working experience in the social science. The main discussion topics are:
- Transformation of the state: measuring the domestic and foreign policy
- Locality and the boundaries of scientific knowledge and technologies
- "Born or become to be": sex, gender, sexuality in gender studies
- Bottom up approach: collective actions, self-organization and social movements
- "Let's say that insanity does not exist": biopolitics and engineering / technology of human body
Seminars as well as master classes and workshops are organized to exchange opinions and discuss ideas regarding the proposed topics.
For more information about the summer school please contact: email@example.com