The workshop is held in the premises of the Department of Education of UiT The Arctic University of Norway.
The workshop is composed of lectures and hands on sections on online case based learning. Academics, teachers, students, web scientists and managers involved in education “as it is” or enhanced by ICT innovations, are encouraged to participate in this workshop.
Themes on the workshop will include:
- Online-Case Based Learning and examples from other fields
- From traditional to online case-based learning
- Online case based learning in higher education: The case of early childhood education teachers at the Arctic University of Norway
- UiT OpenLabyrinth environment – Run an online case
- Design and create an online case in UiT OpenLabyrinth environment
- Open Discussion – Pros and cos of online case based training
For more information and registration, visit the workshop web page.