- New energy resources and a region that is rich in assets
- Strategies for northern resilience - maintaining valuable cultural traditions in times of immense economic and environmental change
- Technological and project advancements for increasing system lifespans
- Public sector incentives and development of a positive investment climate
- Global market trends that impact policy or create pressures on development.
To find out more about the speakers, check out the speaker section of the Arctic Energy Summit website. You can see other speakers and presenters by visiting the agenda section.
You won't want to miss this opportunity to hear what experts from around the North are saying about arctic energy. Come add your voice to the discussion this Fall in Iceland. Early registration ends in one month!