- Karelian Research Centre
- Energy Efficiency Center
- Petrozavodsk Municipal Utility College
- Pryazha National Municipal District Administration and Sortavala Municipal District Administrations
- Ecofoster Group Oy
- Finnish Environment Institute
- Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment for North Karelia
- Metsähallitus, Natural Heritage Services, South Finland/North Karelia
- Ilomantsi Municipality
- Karelia Expert (Associate partner)
The seminar served as a unique model of effective network cooperation of authorities, scientific, international and educational institutions, and contributed to designing a firm platform for implementation of joint decisions and development of partnership links.
The organizers were Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Information Office of the Nordic Council of Ministers in St. Petersburg, the International Centre for Social and Economic Research "Leontief Centre", and non-profit partnership “Centre for Problems of the North, Arctic and Cross-border Cooperation” (North-Centre).