If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply to be a north2north student:
- Before completing your north2north application you need to contact the north2north contact at your institution for endorsement. Please be aware of institutional deadlines that can be earlier than the north2north application deadline.
- Complete the north2north Application form prior to the application deadline of February 15 each year and submit it with the required documents described below:
- Motivation Letter
- Endorsement letter from your institutional north2north2north contact
- Academic records – A Transcript of grades certified by your home institution
- Curriculum vitae/Résumé
- Sign a Learning Agreement prior to the study abroad period.
On completion of the study period submit the Student Post Exchange Feedback Form