If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply to be a north2north student:
- Before completing your north2north application you need to contact the north2north contact at your institution for endorsement.
- Complete the north2north Application form prior to the application deadline of February 15 each year and submit it with the required documents described below:
- Motivation Letter – see below for more details
- Endorsement letter from your institutional north2north2north contact
- Academic records – A Transcript of grades certified by your home institution
- Curriculum vitae/Résumé
- Sign a Learning Agreement prior to the study abroad period.
- On completion of the study period submit the Student Post Exchange Feedback Form
We ask all applicants to enclose a unique and concise Motivation Letter. The Motivation Letter must not exceed two pages, and could address the following questions:
- What is your professional goal? In which sector would you like to work after finishing your studies? Why would you like to a take a part of your study abroad?
- In which way do you intend to contribute to the social, political or technical development of your home community once you are in a respective position? How will your study period effect your long-term future in the North?
- How do you think the chosen institution and courses are interesting and suitable for you?
- What do you know about the University of the Arctic and the specifications of going on a north2north exchange? What are your reasons for wanting to participate in the north2north mobility exchange program? What do you hope to achieve during your north2north exchange?
- Do you expect your exchange studies to be different form studying at your home university? If so, in which way?
- What would you say are your strongest qualifications, experiences and qualities?